As you will be aware probably aware, there is new EU legislation coming into force on 25 May 2018 regarding the way that organisations hold information about their customers.
Details held include your name, email address and telephone number as provided by you when you made a booking, enquired about an event or subscribed to our mailing list. This information is never sold to any third parties and I take great care to only send you relevant and valuable information. We only use your data to contact you regarding your booking and to send you the occasional newsletter about our news, events and special offers.
I try to ensure that the data held is kept up to date and I am happy to update your data at any time if you email email@example.com. If you decide that you wish to be removed from our mailing list, it is your choice and you can remove yourself easily using the links at the bottom of any newsletters received.
If I don’t hear from you, I will assume that you are happy for me to continue to hold your details and to contact you with our newsletters.
- Data controller: Guan Chua – Head Chef, Supper Club Host & Food Writer
- How I collect or obtain your information:
- When you provide it to me (e.g. by contacting me by email or signing up to my Supper Club newsletter)
- From your use of my website, using cookies
- From third parties
- Personal information collected: name, email address, telephone number and IP addresses.
- How I use your personal information: for administrative and business purposes mainly as follows:
- to contact you and proceed with Event bookings
- to send you the occasional newsletter about our news, events and special offers
- Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, fulfil any contracts we enter into with you and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights
- I will never sell your personal information to third parties
- I only retain your personal information for as long as necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contact with you or our legitimate interests as a business
- I secure your personal information using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as:
- storing it on secure servers
- encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers
- only granting access to your personal information where necessary
- I will not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area
- Your rights in relation to your personal information:
- To access your personal information and to be informed about its use
- To correct your personal information
- To have your personal information deleted
- To restrict the use of your personal information
- To object to the use or your personal information
- To complain to a supervisory authority
- To withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
The data controller in respect of our website is Guan Chua. You can contact the data controller by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.