PANDAN MADELEINES for sale! For those who have missed the smell of fresh Pandan, brown butter & coconut from our Supper Clubs, I’ll be baking up some batches of this crowd favourite for sale every couple of weeks while the Supper Club is on hiatus.
They are priced at £12 for a box of 18 (collection from my place in E1). £14 a box delivered (local deliveries only for now, within a 30 minute walk / 1.5 mile radius of Aldgate East).
£2 from each box will be donated towards a rotating list of charities. Donations from the next batch will go to support Soup Kitchen London who are providing a takeaway food service for those in need in Central London.
- Cut off time for ordering the next batch is Tuesday 11th August 5pm
- Collections on Friday August 14th (4pm-6pm) or Saturday August 15th (11am-1pm).
- Limited local delivery slots on Friday Aug 14th only (12pm-2pm).
Orders by EMAIL ONLY (📧 email@example.com). Payments by bank transfer within 24 hours. Bank details and where to collect from will be provided over email.
In your order email, please let me know:
- Number of boxes you’d like to order
- Which Collection slot (or your address if you want local delivery)
- Your Contact number
- These are standard-sized Madeleines (as opposed to the mini petit four ones you may have seen from our Supper Clubs). This larger format stays moist for longer and keeps for 3 days in an air-tight container.
- They are freshly baked the day you get them and ready to eat. For best results, reheat in a 170C oven for 3 minutes for that just baked texture & aroma.
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour (contains gluten), Sugar, Eggs, Butter (contains dairy), Pandan leaf extract, Desiccated Coconut, Vanilla extract, Salt, Baking Powder
Only a limited number of boxes each batch, so get in there quick!