PANDAN MADELEINES for sale! For those who have missed the smell of fresh Pandan, brown butter & coconut from our Supper Clubs, I’ll be baking up some batches of this crowd favourite for sale every few weeks while the Supper Club continues to be on hiatus.
£12 for a box of 18 (collection from my place in Aldgate East E1).
£14 a box delivered (local deliveries only for now, within a 30 minute walk / 1.5 mile radius of Aldgate East E1).
£2 from each box will be donated towards a rotating list of food charities.
- Collections on Friday XXXth (4pm-6pm) or Saturday XXXth (11am-1pm).
- Limited local delivery slots on Friday XXXth (12pm-2pm).
- Cut off time for ordering the next batch is Wednesday 12 noon.
Orders by EMAIL ONLY (📧 firstname.lastname@example.org). Payments by bank transfer within 24 hours. Bank details and where to collect from will be provided over email.
In your order email, please let me know:
- Number of boxes you’d like to order
- Which Collection slot (or your address if you want local delivery)
- Your Contact number
- These are standard-sized Madeleines (as opposed to the mini petit four ones you may have seen from our Supper Clubs). This larger format stays moist for longer and keeps for 3 days in an air-tight container.
- They are freshly baked the day you get them and ready to eat. For best results, reheat in a 170C oven for 3 minutes for that just baked texture & aroma.
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour (contains gluten), Sugar, Eggs, Butter (contains dairy), Pandan leaf extract, Desiccated Coconut, Vanilla extract, Salt, Baking Powder
Only a limited number of boxes each batch, so get in there quick!