PANDAN MADELEINES for sale! For those who have missed the smell of fresh Pandan, brown butter & coconut from our Supper Clubs, I’ll be baking up some batches of this crowd favourite for sale every couple of weeks while the Supper Club is on hiatus.
They are priced at £12 for a box of 18 (collection from my place in E1). £14 a box delivered (local deliveries only for now, within a 30 minute walk / 1.5 mile radius of Aldgate East).
£2 from each box will be donated towards a rotating list of charities. Donations from each batch will go to support a rotating list of food charities.
- ** PREORDERS FOR THIS BATCH ARE NOW CLOSED, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT BATCH RELEASE **
- Collections on Friday Sept 4th (4pm-6pm) or Saturday Sept 5th (11am-1pm).
- Limited local delivery slots on Friday September 4th only (12pm-2pm).
- Cut off time for ordering the next batch is Tues September 1st 5pm.
Orders by EMAIL ONLY (📧 firstname.lastname@example.org). Payments by bank transfer within 24 hours. Bank details and where to collect from will be provided over email.
In your order email, please let me know:
- Number of boxes you’d like to order
- Which Collection slot (or your address if you want local delivery)
- Your Contact number
- These are standard-sized Madeleines (as opposed to the mini petit four ones you may have seen from our Supper Clubs). This larger format stays moist for longer and keeps for 3 days in an air-tight container.
- They are freshly baked the day you get them and ready to eat. For best results, reheat in a 170C oven for 3 minutes for that just baked texture & aroma.
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour (contains gluten), Sugar, Eggs, Butter (contains dairy), Pandan leaf extract, Desiccated Coconut, Vanilla extract, Salt, Baking Powder
Only a limited number of boxes each batch, so get in there quick!